CALL NOW! 206-745-9418
Water Damage Emergency Tips
After any water damage situation, your primary focus should be safety first:
- Is it safe to stay in your home?
- Electrical and "slip and fall" hazards are one of the most concerns.
- Only do activities that are safe for you to access.
- Wet materials can be VERY heavy. Be careful when lifting items!
Have A Water Damage Emergency? Call 206-745-9418
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and extracting floor.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture place blocks underneath.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on when drying in summer for faster drying.
- Remove any colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors to prevent further damage.
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't use television or other household appliances.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures, or lights if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.
All City Water Damage
Experts Ready To Help Call Us Today!
Call Now! 206-745-9418
Whether you have a flood or an unexpected leak, we fully understand the urgency of getting the water out as soon as possible. That's why we offer 24 hour emergency water damage response - because the sooner you get the water out, the less flood damage you'll likely incur. Experts say that the worst water damage occurs when water has been standing for more than 48 hours, which means timing is everything when a flood occurs.
From leaking faucets to burst pipes and flooding, water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problems you can face as a homeowner. If not taken care of immediately, excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to your home's structure and furnishings, and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold. When the worst happens, call the experts at All City Water Damage.
With one call, we're at your side providing expert guidance on what to do and the experience to fix the problem, fast.
- Plumbing leaks
- Burst or broken pipes and hoses
- A clogged toilet
- Moisture behind walls
- A leaking roof
- Foundation cracks
Whatever the cause, fast mitigation is key to restoration. Within MINUTES Water damage can spread to other areas of your home. Within HOURS Pressed wood swells and disintegrates and bacterial odor spread throughout your home.
In DAYS Water can cause severe complications and secondary damages resulting in disruptive and costly repairs.
We will be on site quickly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With quick, rapid response, floors, walls, and personal property can often be restored.
All City Water Damage