Water Damage Seattle WA, Flood Damage Repair and Sewage Cleanup
Call Us 24/7 at 206-587-2489
Whether you have flood damage from an unexpected leak, frozen or broken pipe water damage, sewage damage, or flooded basement, we fully understand the urgency of getting the water or sewage out as soon as possible. That’s why we offer 24 hour Seattle flood damage response and sewage removal – because the sooner you get the water out, the less damage you’ll likely incur. Experts say that the worst damage occurs when water has been standing for more than 48 hours, which means timing is everything. We have all the necessary equipment for any size job and take care of everything from water cleanup to repairs and everything in between. We provide you with the services you need, and nothing else, no pressure sales.
Water Cleanup Services in Seattle WA
When you need emergency water cleanup services, you can call All City Water Damage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to get a certified Seattle water damage technician to start the extraction process right away! Our water cleanup service is first rate. We only use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to get the water out – now! Serious flood damage, requires prompt attention to ensure that not only is all of the water extracted, but also that all of wet areas are dried completely and treated quickly to minimize lasting effects. If the water extraction is not performed quickly, the damages to your property could become very severe!
Call Us 24/7 at 206-587-2489
What to do when flooding occurs
- If the source of the water is evident and safely accessible, shut off water or close the window or door from which water is getting into the property.
- Remove all valuable objects that could be damaged.
- Move furniture to a dry area.
- Move as much off the carpet as possible, especially if the items are metal or wood. These items will stain wet carpet.
- Call us to begin the restoration and water removal process!
How we handle water damage Seattle WA
- Ensure the working environment is safe
- Find the source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged
- Water Extraction with our truck mounted system and pumps
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until all materials are dried to the specified requirements
- Look for mold damage and make sure there is complete mold removal and remediation
- Full rebuild services to bring your home or business back to it’s original condition
Basement Water Damage Restoration
We understand the need to keep your Seattle water damage restoration cost as low as possible. Therefore we make sure the extraction of water and basement water removal is performed in a timely manner. This will greatly minimize your restorative costs and reduce your chances of developing a mold problem. It is imperative that furniture and carpet is treated right away to decrease the opportunity for microbial growth to occur. Personal property also has a greater chance of surviving if it is attended to right away. Most importantly, however, all electrical components that may have been soaked by water MUST be attended to right away to avoid the potential for dangerous electrical short circuits. If your basement is prone to flooding, keep your valuables up high to help prevent more basement water damage.
Sewage Damage Cleanup
Occasionally you can repair sewer backup and sewer line break damage yourself depending on the severity of the leak, but more often professional sewer damage restoration is needed to properly disinfect and sanitize affected areas to prevent microbial development. If left untreated (or not treated properly), sewer water damage can cause serious health problems, especially in children and elderly people, as well as in those who suffer from chronic respiratory problems or weakened immune systems. Exposure to waste water from a sewage backup can result in a number of diseases, including Hepatitis A, Tetanus and Giardia.
Remember – All City Water Damage is a full service water damage company; offering water restoration, sewage damage removal and clean up and water cleanup in Seattle WA, including 98101 98102 98103 98104 98105 98106 98107 98108 98109 98110 98111 98112 98113 98114 98115 98116 98117 98118 98119 98121 98122 98124 98125 98126 98127 98129 98131 98132 98133 98134 98136 98138 98139 98141 98144 98145 98146 98148 98154 98155 98158 98160 98161 98164 98165 98166 98168 98170 98174 98175 98177 98178 98181 98185 98188 98189 98190 98191 98194 98195 98198 98199.