24 Hour Emergency Service
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. All City Water Damage provide emergency water restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. You can expect a quick immediate response time, day or night.
Need Emergency Service?
Call Now 1-800-92-flood
A Fast Response Is Crucial
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. All City Water Damage is strategically positioned to cover all areas to be faster to any size emergency.
An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. All City Water Damage arrives quickly and will start the water extraction process immediately upon arrival.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
1 – 24 Hours:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.