Water Damage Everett WA, Flood Damage Repair and Sewage Cleanup
Call Us 24/7 at 206-745-9418
Whether you have a flood, an unexpected leak, frozen or broken pipe water damage, sewage damage, or flooded basement, we fully understand the urgency of getting the water or sewage out as soon as possible. That’s why we offer 24 hour Everett water damage response and sewage removal – because the sooner you get the water out, the less damage you’ll likely incur. Experts say that the worst damage occurs when water has been standing for more than 48 hours, which means timing is everything. We have all the necessary equipment for any size job and take care of everything from water cleanup to repairs and everything in between. We provide you with the services you need, and nothing else, no pressure sales.
What to do when flooding occurs
- If the source of the flood water is evident and safely accessible, shut off water or close the window or door from which water is getting into the property.
- Remove all valuable objects that could be damaged.
- Move furniture to a non-flooded area.
- Move as much off the carpet as possible, especially if the items are metal or wood. These items will stain wet carpet.
- Call us to begin the flood restoration and water removal process! 206-745-9418
How we handle water damage Everett WA
- Ensure the working environment is safe
- Find the source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged
- Water Extraction with our truck mounted system and pumps
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until all materials are dried to the specified requirements
- Look for mold damage and make sure there is complete mold removal and remediation
- Full rebuild services to bring your home or business back to it’s original condition
Sewage Damage Cleanup
Occasionally you can repair sewer backup and sewer line break damage yourself depending on the severity of the leak, but more often professional sewer damage restoration is needed to properly disinfect and sanitize affected areas to prevent microbial development. If left untreated (or not treated properly), sewer water damage can cause serious health problems, especially in children and elderly people, as well as in those who suffer from chronic respiratory problems or weakened immune systems. Exposure to waste water from a sewage backup can result in a number of diseases, including Hepatitis A, Tetanus and Giardia.
Call Us 24/7: 206-745-9418
Water Cleanup and Water Damage Repair
When you need emergency water cleanup, you can call All City Water Damage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to get a certified water damage technician to start the water extraction process right away! Our water damage repair service is first rate. We only use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to get the water out – now! Serious water damage requires prompt attention to ensure that not only is all of the water extracted, but also that all of wet areas are dried completely and treated quickly to minimize lasting effects. If the water is not removed quickly, the damages to your property could become very severe!
Basement Water Damage Restoration
We understand the need to keep your Everett water damage cost as low as possible. Therefore we make sure the extraction of water and basement water removal is performed in a timely manner. This will greatly minimize your restorative costs and reduce your chances of developing a mold problem. It is imperative that furniture and wet carpet is treated right away to decrease the opportunity for microbial growth to occur. Personal property also has a greater chance of surviving the flood if it is attended to right away. Most importantly, however, all electrical components that may have been soaked by water MUST be attended to right away to avoid the potential for dangerous electrical short circuits. If your basement is prone to flooding, keep your valuables up high to help prevent more basement water damage.
Flood Cleanup and Removal Services
Forget about the other water removal companies; when you need water cleanup or sewage cleanup done right and done now, there is only one number you need to call – 425-405-6190. AAA All City Contracting has clean-cut, courteous and professional technicians ready to be at your door within an hour – give us a call today. We offer upfront estimates!
Remember – All City Water Damage is a full service water damage company; offering water restoration, water damage repair and sewer damage removal in Everett WA, including 98201 98203 98204 98205 98206 98207 98208 98213.
All City Water Damage, 10121 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA 98204